Pests continue to be a problem for homeowners and businesses across the nation. From rodents to spiders to wasps, the spread of pests leaves our properties unclean, untidy, and potentially dangerous. Fortunately, there are plenty of options for those who are unlucky enough to have a few extra roommates in the attic in Morgan County. Legacy Pest Control is here to support you when exterminating pest infestations. As experts in the local Utah area, we help you to get rid of the critters and bugs in your home in Morgan County.
Common Reasons for Pest Control in Morgan County
At Legacy Pest Control, we’re familiar with all sorts of pests, from small to large. In Morgan County, we experience a variety of creepy crawlies in buildings and know how to handle each situation correctly. Our Utah-based experts are trained in handling plenty of unpleasant pests in offices and homes. Take a look at just a few that we handle:
- Rodents – House mice, voles, and rats are common in Utah, and pose a sizeable health threat to humans, including the spread of Salmonellosis and Rat Fever. Not only do these rodents breed frequently, but they also contaminate food, chew wiring, and destroy surfaces.
- Ants – Small but mighty, ants are terrorizers of homes. These pests are in constant search of shelter, food, and water, and travel in significant armies. Once you find one ant, it won’t be long before you find more. As they can burrow into the building’s wood foundation, it’s critical to get these pests exterminated pronto.
- Spiders – These creepy crawlies head into almost every home in Morgan County to find shelter. Check your basement, garage, and crawlspace to find spiders, but beware as some dangerous and poisonous breeds are even found in Morgan County, including the Black Widow spider.
- Moths, Carpet Beatles – These pests can create a large issue for any homeowner. As they feast on fabrics and animal skins, destroy books, papers, and surfaces, it’s best to get such an infestation out of your home – quickly.
- Wasps, Hornets, Yellow Jackets – Wasps pose a large risk to homeowners, especially in Utah. They can be found anywhere – whether it’s in the eaves of your roof or nestled in a tree in the back garden. With a large safety concern, it’s best if the professionals remove these pests.
- Box Elder Bugs – Although Box Elder bugs aren’t life-threatening, they can be annoying. If you have Box Elder or Maple trees in your garden, you’re likely to have a few of these pests in your home or yard.
- Bed Bugs – Easily spread throughout homes and stubborn to remove, homeowners should always take precautions when there are any indications of a bed bug infestation.
- Termites – Termites eat away at a home, damaging the critical structure. In short, termites are bad news for a property. The two common termites, Subterranean and Drywood, have different behaviors. Identifying which group is in your home is essential in order to know how to treat the infestation.
Call Legacy Pest Control Today
If you see any of these pests in your home and property in Morgan County, contact us online or call 801-997-3131 today. During our complimentary consultation, we’re happy to answer any questions you may have about pests and how to treat your property. As a family-owned company, having served residents of Morgan County and neighboring cities in Utah for over 15 years, let us be your trusted pest control resource.