Bed Bug Pest Control & Extermination Services
Legacy Pest Control exterminators use an integrated bed bug pest control approach of chemical and heat measures to effectively rid your Utah home of bed bug infestations. You can reduce the chance of a bed bug infestation by catching the problem early on.
Bed Bugs are flat, oval insects that are reddish-brown in color. Bed bugs have a distinctly sweet (yet unpleasant) smell and may leave fecal smears in mattresses, sheets, or nearby furnishings. Bed Bugs “bite” and feed strictly on warm-blooded animals such as humans, cats, and dogs. Their thin, flat shape allows bed bugs to hide in unusual places such as cracks and crevices in the flooring, in headboards, under carpets, behind loose wallpaper, and even in cracks near your bed or in the sheets. This makes bed bugs extremely difficult to detect and treat, but not impossible for a skilled exterminator.
Professional Bed Bug Extermination
Legacy Pest Control professionals are highly trained to identify signs of bed bugs. Exterminators will look for dead bed bugs, skins cast off bed bugs, fecal smears, and tiny cream colored eggs that are usually found in dark crevices. Our bed bug pest control Ogden Utah exterminators will carefully examine your entire home, usually starting in the bedroom, and paying close attention to furniture, rugs, and linens. Legacy Pest Control exterminators are equipped with tools and equipment to check cracks and crevices bed bugs may be hiding in. Severe cases of bed bugs may require multiple treatments to get rid of bed bugs permanently. Legacy Pest Control offers maintenance plans at reduced prices to return to monitor and re-treat your home.
bed bug pest control Ogden
Pest Control Bed Bugs
An important aspect of getting rid of bed bugs is understanding how they behave. Here are some things you should know about bed bug pest control:
- Entry: Bed Bugs are skilled hitchhikers and you can bring them into your home in your personal belongings or even on your clothing.
- Diet: Bed bugs only feed on the blood of other animals and have been known to survive up to a year without a meal.
- Nocturnal: Bed bugs tend to be active at night when their host meal is asleep and tucked in to a nice warm bed.
- Bed Bug Bites: Bites from bed bugs can leave itchy, red bumps on your skin and can even cause allergic reactions in some people.
- Do-it-yourself ineffectiveness: Not only are bed bugs better at hiding than you are at finding them, but female bed bugs lay eggs every single day.
Let Legacy Pest Control Put Bed Bug Infestations to Rest For Good
Bed bugs were almost eliminated around World War II, however, the resurgence of bed bugs has been dramatic in recent years. Bed Bugs can be picked up practically anywhere, and they have nothing to do with the cleanliness of your home. They are known to infest the cleanest Utah homes, 5-star hotels, and businesses alike. Worldwide surges in bed bugs have been attributed to the increase of human travelers who pick them up in their luggage, hotel beds, and other furniture. Once they hitch a ride back to your home, they can be extremely difficult to control.
Frequently Asked Questions on Bed Bug
- Bed bugs found in the creases of button-tufted mattresses, in folds of blankets or sheets, behind the headboard, under lamps on the nightstands, or elsewhere near the bed.
- Dark red spots in the room from their blood-filled excreted fecal matter
- The exoskeletons of bed bugs from molting
Most Effective Bed Bug Treatment in Ogden UT
We are a leading pest control service in Ogden and the greater Salt Lake area. Our experts are available 24/7 to provide assistance in any pest control emergency, or to schedule services. We offer bed bug pest control in Salt Lake City, Ogden and Weber, Davis, Utah, Cache, and Morgan Counties.
Call us at Legacy Pest Control at (801) 779-3131, or contact us on our website for information or to schedule service at your home or business.
30 DAY MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
We accept all credit and debit cards!
Legacy Pest Control Bed Bugs Pest Control Gallery