Flies Pest Control & Extermination Services
Legacy Pest Control provides our customers with safe, effective, and affordable pest control. We use only natural, child-safe, pet-safe, environmentally safe professional-grade pest control products in our commercial and residential processes of pest control for flies.
Fly Pest Control Utah
Legacy Pest Control is a family-owned business serving our neighbors throughout the Ogden, Utah, area for over 20 years. Our pest control specialists are available to help you 24/7. We offer single-treatment or routine pest control plans for long-term solutions for both commercial and residential pest control customers.
Call Legacy Pest Control at 801-779-3131 to schedule an appointment for service, or use our online service request option.
Fly Identification and Pest Control Facts
Here are some basic facts about flies and fly pest control that you may not know. Understanding flies a little better can help in understanding what is involved in controlling your environment to keep them away.
- Entry:: Flies typically enter homes through open doors and windows, vent grates, and in fresh produce and other grocery items.
- Problem type: The common diseases and illnesses transmitted by flies in the United States include Salmonella, Cholera, Typhoid, Anthrax, Tuberculosis, Dysentery, food poisoning, and diarrhea, among many others. Flies can also transmit parasitic worm eggs, which can lead to severe issues.
- Preferred diet: Household garbage, animal carcasses, animal feces, rotting vegetables and fruits, fluids like wine, milk, beer, soda, pet food, and other organic materials.
- Value: Flies pollinate plants and serve as a major food source for fish and animals from which humans benefit.
- DIY Fly Control Measures: You can use household sprays to kill flies, plant flowers and herbs around your home’s exterior, or set up fly traps. But, for effective, consistent management of fly control, you’ll probably need professional pest control service.
Frequently Asked Questions About Flies
- Keep all doors, windows, and exterior vents well sealed.
- Eliminate any standing water on exterior areas of the property.
- Keep tables and food preparation counters clean.
- Cover food on kitchen counters.
- Keep indoor and outdoor trash cans sealed tightly.
- Keep patio and deck surfaces washed.
- Use a licensed exterminator for ongoing flies pest control.
Legacy Pest Control for Eliminating Flies
Your Legacy exterminator for flies will provide you with:
- An inspection of the infested area,
- A consultation about the necessary measures to be taken to eliminate the problem.
- Effective organic treatment of the area to eliminate a fly infestation in your home.