Legacy Pest Control is well-known throughout Davis County and surrounding areas as one of the most skilled and proficient pest control companies in the industry. We can successfully eliminate any type of residential or commercial pest control problem thanks to our:
- Thorough, superior work and excellent customer service
- Competent handling of just about every type of pest
- Outstanding service for over 15 years
- Coupons and discounts
- Exceptional reputation and highly rated performance
Common Pests in Davis County, Utah
Legacy Pest Control provides rodent, termite, and bed bug control services, among others, in Davis County, and surrounding areas. We have years of specialized experience with the pests and rodents most likely to be found in Utah residential areas and businesses.
Utah pests are annoying and troublesome, make food and surfaces unsanitary, spread germs, and cause injury or even death.
- Wasps, Hornets, and Yellow Jackets have a painful sting and could endanger the lives of those with allergies. They are naturally inclined to fight for territory and will typically attack humans if they feel threatened.
- Spiders are common to just about every home in Utah. A Black Widow Spider bite is said to feel like a needle prick, and their venom is quite deadly. In Utah, they are often found in basements, garages, and crawlspaces, making these areas unsafe to spend time in, especially when they aren’t well lit. Other types of spiders frequently found in Utah include the Hobo, Wolf, House, Garden, Yellow Sac, and Daddy Long Leg.
- Ants are constantly looking for ways to invade homes. These pests are in search of shelter, food and water resources. Ants contaminate food and surfaces, and all types of ants can carry disease. Carpenter Ants are similar to termites, also indigenous to Utah, and can burrow into wood areas, destroying the structure of both residential and commercial buildings.
- Silverfish, Carpet Beatles, Moths, and Firebrats often build sizable infestations inside homes. They destroy books and paper, eat animal skins, and fabrics.
- Bed Bugs are a particularly stubborn foe that can make life very uncomfortable, they are also carriers of disease. Box Bugs can enter homes in swarms through doors, windows, and roof cracks and can be quite the pain. Great care should be taken to avoid pests like Fleas and Ticks, which can create disease and plague in both animals and humans like Bartonella, tapeworm, and Lyme disease. Centipedes, Crickets, Earwigs, Millipedes, Pillbugs, Slugs, Snails, and Sowbugs are normally found outdoors but can easily enter homes, especially after wet weather.
- Rodents common to the Utah area include Norway Rats, House Mice, and Voles, which can build nests indoors and bring about a host of diseases and plagues to humans including Salmonellosis, Hantavirus, and Rat Fever. Rodents can also attract additional pests, cover interiors with feces, and invade and contaminate food. Rodents can steal the joy away from the both interiors and exteriors of one’s residence, or one’s livelihood when they possibly scare away and permanently repel clients and customers.
Davis County Pest Control Services
Contact Legacy Pest Control in Davis County and surrounding areas, for all your pest control needs. We are rated in Utah as one of the top 10 pest control companies in the state, and are open 24 hours a day seven days a week, making us available to consult, assist in emergencies, or to arrange an appointment for service.