Vole Pest Control & Extermination Services
Our highly experienced professional team provides our customers in Utah with safe, effective, affordable, and environmentally friendly pest control. We use only exterminating solutions that are entirely safe for children and pets for residential and commercial pest control applications.
Call Legacy Pest Control at 801-779-3131, or contact us here on our website with questions or to schedule service.
Legacy Pest Control is a family-owned business serving Ogden and the greater metro area. We provide 24/7 service to handle emergency needs, offer professional guidance, and schedule services for our customers. We offer services from single-treatment solutions to long-term pest control plans for residences and businesses.
Vole Identification and Pest Control Facts
What’s a vole? Voles are among the most destructive of all outdoor property infestations. These rodents typically don’t come indoors. They thrive on burrowing in your yard, feeding on grass, garden plants, and other vegetation.
Voles dig extensive tunnel systems that destroy the yard, making it unusable for recreation or home projects. A vole-infested area eventually becomes unsafe to walk on. That is due to the risk of twisting an ankle by stepping into a tunnel entry or exit hole or one of the many collapsing spots of soil and grass above their network of tunnels throughout the property. The voles also eat and destroy plants, grass, fruit trees, and crops.
These rodents multiply at a staggering rate, so an infestation can grow rapidly.
- Entry:: In lawns and outdoor areas with dense vegetation
- Problem type: Vegetation damage, injury risk, disease potential
- Preferred diet: Grass, other vegetation, roots
- Value: Food source for raccoons, hawks, snakes, and other species; burrows distribute nutrients through the soil
- DIY Billbug Control Measures: Keep the grass short and eliminate hiding places
Legacy Pest Control will provide you with a free estimate for help to eliminate voles.
Signs of Voles
Voles are small ground-dwelling rodents. Their bodies are round with short legs and tails. Fully grown voles typically measure from 5 to 7 inches in length. Their fur is medium brown or black. The rodents have tiny, barely visible ears, flat snouts, and sharp front teeth.
- Deep entrance and exit holes for their tunnels
- Runways in grassy areas are caused by voles running between burrows and food sources
Frequently Asked Questions About Voles
Vole Pest Control & Extermination Services by Legacy
Our experts can eliminate even the most persistent voles and other rodents from your lawn and home in Utah. That means you don’t have to spend any more effort and time trying to control a relentlessly growing population of voles in your yard.
Voles can be very hard to eliminate without professional intervention. We eliminate all voles from your yard and property around your home, so you’ll be back in control of your property. Our vole removal service is just a phone call away at Legacy Pest Control in Ogden Utah.
- All our pest control products are completely safe for children and pets.
- We use only environmentally safe pest control products.
- We provide effective and affordable residential and commercial pest control services.
For more information about pest control for voles, or to schedule a vole extermination service, call Legacy Pest Control at 801-779-3131, or contact us online anytime.